Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Notes from NACE

Set up my booth way ahead of schedule. Didn't have to be set up until the 7 pm reception. I was set up by 5 pm. A little eager I guess. Had a long discussion with Gary Jensen, National Leader for Aquaculture at USDA over some locally farmed Tilapia and oysters from farms up and down the Cape. Martha's Vineyard's own Rick Karney was also present.

Tomorrow looks to be the biggest day of the event with a plenary session titled "A New Decade of Challenges and Opportunities for a Sustainable Future" kicking off the day at 8:00 am with Jensen and Reginal Harrell, of the Northeast Aquaculture Center in Maryland, among others featured in the discussion.

I'll try and update as the day allows. I hope to sit in on this first session than work the booth for a few hours.

Goodnight!

EDL

                 

No comments: